Just as the public schools are winding down, we are picking back up for a new session. I ordered the new curriculum; it's here!
For K. she will be working most subjects on the 2nd grade level. Her curriculum includes:
Story of The World 1
Horizons Grade 2
- First Language Lessons (we will do years 1 and most of year 2 this year)
- Writing With Ease (Year 1)
- Building Spelling Skills by Evan Moor (grade 2)
- A reason for Handwriting
NOEO Biology 1 (this is the one I am so excited about)
- CLE Grade 2 Readers and Light Units
- Various readers and read alouds
Song School Latin
We will actually incorporate Bible study with History.
Various including: gymnastics, dance, sewing, art, music.
O. will be doing preschool with the following:
Numbers, Letters and Motor Skills
- Rod and Staff workbooks A-F
- ABC Homeschool Preschool Age 3 curriculum
- Treasury of Year Round Preschool Activities
It's bound to be interesting! Thanks!